Friday, February 8, 2013

LCHF diet week 5

I am satisfied. The weight is still going down and I feel better and better everyday. Apart from losing weight, my mood has improved greatly and I feel that I am more energetic and lively. It also has improved my work life: it is much easier to focus than before, and I am not distracted by being hungry. This week the weight went down to 72 kg...
I decided to take up walking as an activity to help the weight loss and feel healthier. I take now a brisk 30 min walk everyday at lunchtime, and it is really nice because I get to be out and enjoy the weak winter sun. It is low impact exercise, but I do get warmed after the walk, and I feel already it helps my circulation. I decided to do this walk in the moment of the day I am the least productive, after lunch, because I feel sleepy from eating and it is tough to start working again. It had been almost impossible to arrange a schedule to exercise before, it is so difficult with a long traveling time from work to home. I put some fast beat songs in my mp3 player and walk in the sunshine every midday. It feels wonderful actually. I recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment